Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grandaddy Forever

It feels so unreal that Grandaddy actually quit. It is not that sometimes facts do not feel kind of unreal, it is that they feel simply unreal, and then you think to yourself like, how did this happen? And it is even sadder to know that Grandaddy quit because they didn't see the hope of achieving the "greatness" that they had been going after all these years. I don't know how they defined the word "greatness"; I think they meant "success" actually. Because I believe everyone that has listened to Grandaddy knows they are great and they are one of the greatest. I don't know, either, what I would do if I were they and my band were not making money. Whatsoever, all these are just guesses, and all I could do now is wish them good luck after they separated ways after the greatness, I would stick with the word though, as Grandaddy.

No comments: